Saturday, May 30, 2009

My favourite

Welcome back Again!!

Click on the picture to see the real beauty!

As usual I started off for my lunch time walk one day - my back pack adorning my back once again! As many of my colleagues were walking too, I was hesitating to pull out my camera. My office buddy said - 'Oh Come on Raghu click this one'. Waited for others to pass, then pulled out my camera. This was just a wild bush. I had to pace around for some minutes before settling for this angle. It was a cloudy day and that added to the beauty too.

I just fell in love with it the moment I saw it on the LCD. Many of my colleagues liked it and used it as their desktop background. I really liked the bokeh. Hope you like it too..

Tech details: Canon XSI
Nifty Fifty - 50mm at 1.8
1/640 sec
ISO: 100



No comments:

Post a Comment